Sunday, November 9, 2008

Another great turnout!

Yesterday was the next (and hopefully last) benefit for Skip. These things are really awesome and are doing a great service to Kathy and Nick, its just really hard to see all his great friends and pictures of him everywhere. Getting closer to the holidays seems to make it harder right now, but I am sure of it, that this is part of the process and we will get through it. I saw a TON of money being spent on the GORGEOUS baskets and items that had been donated! I heard the food was great too! $6 for a giant porksteak and 2 sides or 2 brats and 2 sides...whatta steal!

Aunt Kathy looked really good and Todd seems to be doing better, so it was very nice to see that! We got to spend some much needed time with Nick too...man has he grown up! He actually used the term "sexy" yesterday and I think my head make complete circles! I know, I know...he is 12...but to me, I guess he is still my little cuz, about 6 years old! He is a really good skater and I am so happy he has a hobby to help him get through this!

Shawn won the margarita basket...NOT FAIR!

We got to see cousin Michael and Kacie, they both looked great too...its always good to see them! I think we have the next annual night out in Cuba scheduled too for the weekend after Turkey Day! Watch out 65453, here we come!

No comments: